Number of View: 6479
What is KYC
The word KYC means Know Your Customer. It is supported by procedures in place to verify a customer and to confirm his identity. One of the main reasons for having KYC in place is to tackle terrorist financing and anti-money laundering. In the current era of hightened terrorist threats, KYC […]
Number of View: 12366
There are several articles spilled across the internet on Mutual Funds, their benefits, tax implications, charges, etc. Even I have one version of such article which you can read at What is a Mutual Fund.
However, I haven’t come across many articles which actually help an investor in answering […]
Number of View: 41771
In a yet another attempt to streamline the KYC process across different financial intermediaries operating in India, SEBI has made a change to the existing KYC procedures (primarily used for mutual fund investments earlier) which is effective from 1 January 2012.
What is KYC ?
KYC stands for Know your Customer or […]
Subscribe to Insight via Email
Popular post by view
- NRE Fixed Deposit - Should you invest in it ? - 658560 hits
- Fixed Deposits - How to Benefit the Most Out of them. - 272167 hits
- Pros and Cons of Home Loan Prepayment - 249834 hits
- Provident Fund (PF) - Best Investment Option Available for Salaried Employee ! - 187649 hits
- Modes of Operating Bank account - 164819 hits