Number of View: 41771
In a yet another attempt to streamline the KYC process across different financial intermediaries operating in India, SEBI has made a change to the existing KYC procedures (primarily used for mutual fund investments earlier) which is effective from 1 January 2012.
What is KYC ?
KYC stands for Know your Customer or […]
Subscribe to Insight via Email
Popular post by view
- NRE Fixed Deposit - Should you invest in it ? - 658560 hits
- Fixed Deposits - How to Benefit the Most Out of them. - 272167 hits
- Pros and Cons of Home Loan Prepayment - 249836 hits
- Provident Fund (PF) - Best Investment Option Available for Salaried Employee ! - 187652 hits
- Modes of Operating Bank account - 164819 hits